Holistic approaches to patient care in nAMD
Watch this two-part activity discussing the latest developments in the clinical management of neovascular age-related macular degeneration (nAMD), filmed following the European Society of Retina Specialists (EURETINA) 2020 Virtual Congress Part 1: Watch internationally renowned expert Prof. Anat Loewenstein review the key data on nAMD from the congress Watch Now Part 2: Choose from leading experts who discuss what the data means for global and regional practice Select An Interview
- Evaluate the use of retinal fluid as a marker of disease activity in neovascular age-related macular degeneration (nAMD)
- Recognize the impact of factors that contribute to treatment discontinuation and evaluate ways to reduce the treatment burden in nAMD
- Interpret results from clinical trials and real-world experience to inform on optimal dosing of anti-vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) therapy in nAMD
Will a scientific breakthrough translate into clinical benefits in nAMD? Highlights from EURETINA 2019
Stay up to date with the latest developments in the management and treatment of patients with nAMD with our expert summary from the 19th EURETINA Congress in Paris, France, 5–8 September 2019. Part 1: Watch internationally renowned expert Prof. Anat Loewenstein review key data from EURETINA 2019 Part 2: Choose from leading experts who discuss what data findings mean for global and regional practice
- Illustrate how retinal fluid may be used as a marker of disease activity and to guide individualized therapeutic strategy
- Define the importance of patient adherence to treatment on clinical outcomes and the factors that impact adherence and QoL
- Explain how smaller sized anti-VEGF antibodies may address the real-life unmet needs and confer clinical benefits
Education activities are developed by touchIME for touchOPHTHALMOLOGY.
Our education resources are developed in collaboration with our well established peer-reviewed medical journals, our Editorial Board members and partnerships with major medical societies, with a clear commitment to high-quality independent education.
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchOPHTHALMOLOGYSign me up!