Holistic approaches to patient care in nAMD
Watch this two-part activity discussing the latest developments in the clinical management of neovascular age-related macular degeneration (nAMD), filmed following the European Society of Retina Specialists (EURETINA) 2020 Virtual Congress Part 1: Watch internationally renowned expert Prof. Anat Loewenstein review the key data on nAMD from the congress Watch Now Part 2: Choose from leading experts who discuss what the data means for global and regional practice Select An Interview
- Evaluate the use of retinal fluid as a marker of disease activity in neovascular age-related macular degeneration (nAMD)
- Recognize the impact of factors that contribute to treatment discontinuation and evaluate ways to reduce the treatment burden in nAMD
- Interpret results from clinical trials and real-world experience to inform on optimal dosing of anti-vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) therapy in nAMD
The personalized patient experience in nAMD: What do the latest data tell us about optimizing clinical management?
Find out how the latest data on the clinical management of neovascular age-related macular degeneration (nAMD) from WOC2020 Virtual may influence clinical practice in a post-COVID-19 era in this series of interviews with experts from the USA, Europe and Asia.
- Evaluate strategies for the management of retinal fluid in nAMD
- Interpret results from clinical trials and real-world experience to inform on optimal dosing of anti-VEGF in nAMD
- Recall factors that contribute to optimization of clinical management and reduction in treatment burden for patients with nAMD
CME activities are developed by touchIME for touchOPHTHALMOLOGY.
Our education resources are developed in collaboration with our well established peer-reviewed medical journals, our Editorial Board members and partnerships with major medical societies, with a clear commitment to high-quality independent education.
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchOPHTHALMOLOGYSign me up!