Highlights from the Corneal Society session ‘Rapid Fire: Top 9 Corneal Topics You Must Know!’ presented at SOE 2019 featuring:
– New Drugs and Gadgets for Dry Eyes: Do they Work? Stephen Kaufmann (0:42)
– The Nerve of You: New Ways to Treat Neurotrophic Keratitis (NGF and Neutorization) Kathryn Colby (10:47)
– Does Suppressive Antiviral Treatment Prevent Recurrences of Herpes Zoster of the Anterior Segment? Bennie Jeng (21:24)
– Diagnostic Testing for LSCD: Is it Necessary? Sophie Deng (30:46)
– Cross Linking and Scleral Contact Lenses: The End of Keratoplasty for Keratokonus? Michael Belin (41:35)
Interface Keratitis after Lamellar Keratoplasty: How to Prevent and treat, Luigi Fontana (51:50)
– Prestripped, and Now Preloaded DMEK: Is This the Way of the Future? Barry Lee (1:02:20)
– DSAEK, DMEK, DSO: What am I Supposed to Do? Jennifer Rose-Nussabumer (1:13:33)
– Cell Injection and ROCK Inhibitors: No More Keratoplasty for Endothelial Dysfunction? Jod Mehta (1:22:55)
Filmed in partnership with the European Society of Ophthalmology (SOE) at the SOE 2019 meeting in Nice, France.
Share this Video
Related Videos In Corneal Disorders
Jorge L Alió, EGS 2020 – Corneal Regeneration, Will It Be a Reality in 2021?
We were delighted to talk with our Editorial Board member, Jorge L. Alió (Miguel Hernández University of Alicante, Elche, Spain) about the recent technological advances in corneal regeneration. Questions Could you tell us a little about the challenges and opportunities of corneal regeneration? (0:05) What have been the most exciting recent technological advances in corneal […]
Farhad Hafezi, ESCRS 2020 – PACK-CXL Multicentre Trial (Part 2)
It was a pleasure to catch up with our Editorial Board member Prof. Farhad Hafezi (ELZA Institute, Zurich, Switzerland), the winner of the ESCRS 2020 Refractive Award! Here he discusses the PACK-CXL multicentre trial, and the benefits of this treatment. Questions Which patients are likely to benefit most from photoactivated chromophore for keratitis-corneal collagen cross-linking […]
Farhad Hafezi, ESCRS 2020 – PACK-CXL Multicentre Trial (Part 1)
It was a pleasure to catch up with our Editorial Board member Prof. Farhad Hafezi (ELZA Institute, Zurich, Switzerland), the winner of the ESCRS 2020 Refractive Award! Here he discusses the PACK-CXL multicentre trial, and the benefits of this treatment. Questions What are the major challenges in the treatment of infectious keratitis? (00:15) Could you […]
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchOPHTHALMOLOGYSign me up!