EUROPEAN VISION INSTITUTE CLINICAL RESEARCH NETWORK (EVICR)
EVICR.net – European Vision Institute Clinical Research Network is a network of European Ophthalmological Clinical Research Sites, dedicated to perform multinational clinical research in ophthalmology with the highest standards of quality, following the European and International Directives for Clinical Research according to harmonised SOPs in order to strengthen the capacity of the European Union to study the determinants of ophthalmic diseases and to develop and optimise the use of diagnostic, prevention and treatment strategies in ophthalmology.
EVICR.net is an independent European Economic Interest Grouping (EEIG) established in 2010 in accordance with the Council Regulation (EEC) n.º 2137/85.
The main aims and objectives of EVICR.net are to:
- Promote investigator initiated multinational clinical research within the European Union
- Guarantee a high level of quality and excellence in the multinational clinical research performed according to ICH GCP Guidelines
- Serve as a resource for Health Industry in performing clinical research in Ophthalmology
- Coordinate training activities for its members
- Promote quality, transparency and optimal use of clinical research data
- Inform patients and citizens of the challenges and opportunities raised by clinical research in ophthalmology
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchOPHTHALMOLOGYSign me up!