touchOPHTHALMOLOGY spoke to Loïc Bazin about his current work and interests in retinal surgery, as well as the EndoOptiks® Microendoscopy system, Vitreq instruments and reusable instruments versus the Malosa range of single-use instruments.
Interview in French, with English subtitles.
1. What are you most interested/excited in learning more about at ESCRS? (0:08)
2. What aspects of your own work/research are you currently concentrating on? (0:36)
3. You are presenting on the EndoOptiks® Microendoscopy system, what are the unique benefits this gives for retinal surgery? (1:06)
4. Have you tried Vitreq instruments for retinal surgery? If so, what has been your experience with the performance and quality of the Vitreq range? (2:33)
5. You have experienced reusable instruments and the Malosa range of single use instruments - what is your preference and why? (3:30)
Speaker's disclosures: Loïc Bazin is a speaker for Beaver-Visitec International, Inc.
Filmed at the 36th Congress of the European Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS), Vienna, Austria, September 2018.